The majority of the products you purchase from us can easily be returned for free. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. We will then process your returned item(s) and contact you regarding the best way for the return.
We offer a full refund on NEW or UNUSED items that have been returned within 14 days of the receipt date. The returned product must be sent back in its original, unmarked, and undamaged container or package with proper packing materials to prevent damage in transit. All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
Any returns made after 14 days of the receipt date may be subject to a restocking fee. Any returns made past 30 days of the receipt date will not be accepted.
A defective item must be reported within seven days of the receipt date to get a replacement at no charge or a full refund. Please send the item back with a full explanation of how it is defective, and we will forward the defective item and your explanation to the manufacturer.
These items may not be eligible for returns:
• Special orders or custom items
• Items returned without the original packaging intact or in packaging has been modified in any way
• Controlled substances, hazardous materials, and dental alloy
• Handpieces, ultrasonic inserts, and ultrasonic tips if the package has been opened (due to OSHA requirements)
• Large equipment (follow the manufacturer's warranty and replacement policy)
• Infection control and first aid kit supplies